Sunday, April 12, 2009

Goin Green....

Miz Sassy has had a great time this weekend! She finally has her stitches out of her belly ( from her little girls op) and I am sure she thinks the new arrivals are here for her own private pleasure!! I don't think she really knows what to make of them yet though....lol


Aaaww don't you think Mojo is just THE most photogenic dog ever!!! (lol well i am allowed to be biased!!hehehe) Samantha took this pic of Mr M, she is a really great photographer!!

Check out my strawberries!! I met someone on line whose new natural and organic lifestyle has inspired me to try my own hand at going green! I have planted a vegetable garden in an old boat that was already in our yard (we have strawberries, garlic, tomatoes, peas, carrots, cucumber, lettuce and a few herbs) and we put up a chook shed and we now have 5 cute little chickies !!

The Cucumbers...

The Lettuce....
The Garden............... The Chickies.....

Miz Chelsea guarding the new arrivals........

Hopefully by this time next year ( or sooner lol) we will be harvesting our own veges and eggs!




No comments: