Monday, May 31, 2010
















I'm BACK!!!!!! wow how long has been it been since i blogged on here!! oh well that's what Life does aye...not that anything amazing or disastrous happened just life ..you know... i have a new toy i want to talk about.... its an iphone.. and i absolutely love it!! It is just soooo amazing and honestly I'm not a technology freak this is the first mobile phone i've had in years (got one when my eldest daughter started preschool.. but didn't keep it very long) anyway, the things you can do with this little baby...i can download books to read, apps like the Coles shopping mate ,my Period tracker, Timetables for the kids any game you can imagine with free updates, its my ipod, i can do crosswords and a million other things but my absolute favourite are the camera applications..i'm collecting quite a few, some have been free and some i have paid a couple of dollars for and all of them i am totally impressed with!(so are the girls apparently, I am continually taking my phone off them lol) anyway, I realllly love my new toy, its very cool and i want to share some of the cool pics we (mostly Sam, she's the photographer round these parts) have taken!!.










oh..you can make phone calls and send sms toooo .....lol.

No comments: