Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Mother of all Messes!!


Gaawwdd! my house is just the biggest mess right now!! The girls have new bedroom furniture and we are in the midst of setting up new beds changing rooms and rearranging furniture aaaand sorting the girls clothes out from what doesn't fit them anymore!!!!! Heehee we are all such GIRLS cause everyday one of us is complaining about not having any clothes to wear and yetif you could just see the piles of clothes that are covering all three bedroom floors right now you would probably want to slap me!!! Oh hehe BTW its my Birthday Today!!!! Happy Birthday to me!!! (god i love my kids!! breakfast in bed is the best!!!) I am a bit wary of the surprise that is in store for me this afternoon, i don't really like surprises i think i have had too many bad experiences! Anyway no housework today and that includes the girls rooms!! (lol we live in a 2 storey house so if we all stay downstairs no one will see the mess anyway!!)
Hey don't those bikkies look delicious!!!

No comments: